Click Suite are looking for an experienced Manager for our studio to help deliver an incredible range of exciting projects including web and visitor experiences for museums. It involves providing regular reports on the progress of budgets, administration, client communication and people management with a flair! In any one day you could be analyzing the spend on a project, to determine where overs/unders are occurring, planning workloads, to taking notes in a meeting and recording actions.
The Studio Manager would be responsible for the day-to-day team management, assist with client communication, and help keep track of meetings, action points, minutes, deliverables and milestones etc. as required on a variety of projects. You have to be a people person first and foremost. It’s a small studio, so that means the job is less frenetic and more varied than you might expect in a role like this; there’s a real chance to add value and make your own mark. It's a given that you'd be able to use the Word, Excel, etc., and a bonus if you can use any project planning and management tools.
- To win this opportunity you'll need to demonstrate:
- • your experience in an office/studio/team environment
- • your awareness of interactive media - you use technology right?
- • your experience in reporting
- • your numerical literacy
- • how you are a naturally organised person
To do this job you'll need to be a proactive team leader and we would expect you would have a minimum of 2 years management experience, and be proficient in the following:
- • Assist with managing internal sign-offs, and client approvals.
- • Running regular progress meetings.
- • Providing budget reports.
- • Testing and problem solving.
- • Managing and motivating the team.
- • Facilitating de-briefing sessions.
- • Helping improve our (collective) stuff quiz score.
Send your resume and portfolio (and tell us a bit about yourself) to our current Studio Manager, Madelyn@clicksuite.co.nz
You need to be a New Zealand resident or eligible to work in New Zealand to apply.